Thursday, May 13, 2010

One down----One to go!



Alex had his graduation today for his first year of pre-school!  He even got to wear his own little gown.
He received an accomplishment award for being able to write his own first and last name and his own address.  He was very excited!  They planned a cute little program, but he kept asking me "Mom, when are we eating the cake?"  Like mother, like son---I guess.



                     He loves his teacher.  Mrs. Stewart.         

          oops!  I can't turn the darn picture!
Now, he has one more year of pre-school to go!  Yea!  It will probably kill me when he goes to Kindergarten and leaves me all day.  They go full day here for kindergarten.  Half day is not an option.  We might have to move by then.

4 comments:

Flat Tired said...

Way to go Alex. I have to say...he is the cutest! I can't wait to see him next month. And Rylee and Tate too!

Jennifer said...

Congrats Alex, you're awesome! I know you already know that. I can't wait to kick your butt on Wii fit plus!!

Brandie Lyon said...

that's why I want to stay here so I don't loose a year of Lyddie time

Tirsa said...

Heather...Nichole, Amy, and I are looking at your blog right now and we need an UPDATE!!!