Sunday, May 9, 2010

WHAT A GREAT MUFFIN WEEK!

Most of you know how much I enjoy eating! So, this week was better than ever because.... I was invited on Wednesday with Alex to go to pre-school and have a Mom and Muffin day.  It was very yummy!  And he made me a sweet Mother's day card!   Then, on Friday I was invited by Rylee to go to her class and have another Mom and Muffin day.Very yummy once again and she made me lots of cute cards and even a portrait of myself.  I was not invited by Tate for Mom and Muffin day, but that didn't stop me from having a muffin moment with him.  We went and bought our own Muffins and enjoyed eating it at home.   Also, today for Mother's Day, my sweet kids made me breakfast in bread.  It was frootloops, a banana, a glass of orange juice and , of course, another muffin!  I love those kids and am so grateful to be THEIR Mom.  They bring so much love and happiness into our home.

This is Alex's cute card.  The black bug looking image on the left is his drawing of me!
This is Rylee's drawing of me



We tried to take our own picture quietly at Rylee's class while her peers were taking turns talking about their Mom's in front of the class.  It didn't work out so well.
So, Alex took one of  me and Rylee


And Rylee took one of me and Alex



Of course, I wouldn't  be able to have all these muffin moments and all others if if weren't for my great husband.  He is the foundation of our family!  I love my husband and my kids.  So, heres to a Happy Mothers day week!

If  you look close you can  even see the muffin top growing over the top of my skirt!  I guess I better not repeat the muffin week. OOPS!


And Happy Mother's Day to the best Mom ever!  I LOVE YOU MOM!

And to my most favorite Most favorite Mother-in-law! We love you!

4 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Yeah!!
You blogged again!!!
Happy Mother's Day to you...there is no muffin top, you always look great!

Tirsa said...

What is up with Georgia and muffins??? :)

Too bad we don't live by each other anymore! Now that I have short hair and I am a runner, we could have been short hair running buddies! I seriously need short hair styling tips, too!

Now I want to go eat a muffin!

Jennifer said...

Tell Rylee, Tate and Alex I can't wait to see them in June! Maybe we'll all have muffins then too!

Brandie Lyon said...

Muffins, Muffins, Muffins. I'm banned from muffins for awhile.
I think you've had your southern experience, now it's time to move back to CO.